Imperial Settlers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question to the AI deck solo play. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When i draw the first card in the AI deck do the symbol of the card have to be on the left side of my raze card? Or could the symbol be both to the let and the right? Hope you Guys understand my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Next Game Please
England
Frome
Somerset
flag msg tools
Find a Friend
badge
Next Game Please
mbmbmbmbmb
Not totally sure, but I guess you're referring to the build cost on the left hand side.

Nope - it's only to do with the raze field(s) and they're only ever on the right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plimapeli Pedro
Brazil
flag msg tools
Dummiz wrote:
When i draw the first card in the AI deck do the symbol of the card have to be on the left side of my raze card? Or could the symbol be both to the let and the right? Hope you Guys understand my question.

The field "Raze to gain" on a common card has 2 goods (or sometimes a victory point). If you're wondering if the first attack should match the good on the left, then the answer is no. It just has to be one of the goods in the raze field.

Hope that answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.