Kathleen Caccamo
United States
Oceanside
NY
flag msg tools
This may sound crazy as I am not a boardgamer but my husband is huge into it.

I was hoping to get a custom card made for him for our 1st anniversary March 4th.

Not sure how much something like this would cost. Maybe send you a picture of us from our wedding and you could "game"-ify it as an illustration to be used on a card.

I am a graphic designer who can help, but I am not great with digital illustration.

I know this is a random request, but if anyone is looking for a quick paid gig, please send a sample of work as well as approximate cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume to match a game you have?
There are places such as these:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/
https://www.printplaygames.com/
If you talk to them they should be able to help and sell you what you need.
or is it the actual art you need help with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mafman6 wrote:
or is it the actual art you need help with?

It does state in the OP that it's an illustration that she's after. That said:

OP, it would be a good idea to edit your thread to put that in the title: "Card Illustration needed" rather than "Card needed", since a lot of people - artists included - browse these forums by subscription and don't necessarily see which forum a post is from.

It's also probably a good idea to cover what kind of style you're after. Games run the whole gamut from realistic paintings through highly graphic representations through caricature to comics or manga style, and obviously different illustrators will be more or less comfortable with different styles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Prakljacic
msg tools
I can make you a Magic the Gathering mock-up card where you two are fighting with fireballs and lighting, because you know it will happen sooner or later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.