Giannis Tilias
Greece
Thessaloniki
EVOSMOS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be very cool to have a campaign style game in the app as the clank in space. Also i believe the theme of this is very good for something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is or will be a campaign in the app? I don't see that listed in the game's BGG description. Do you have a link to more information? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the OP was just expressing his hope that they add campaign. I too have wondered why they have it for Clank in Space but not the original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, the solo campaign in Clank! In! Space! Thanks for clarifying. I thought I was missing something....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:
I think the OP was just expressing his hope that they add campaign. I too have wondered why they have it for Clank in Space but not the original.

add me to the ranks of the excited and then let down when I read this post.

still probably getting this though. I would love to see Clank become more than just a multiplayer romp, and have a valid solo/co-op campaign with character development and stuff like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.