Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a copy of the original version if you're interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j k
msg tools
You can order

http://www.adogslifegame.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Mesick
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing Donald. I used a few shopping bot websites and did not see any in the BGG market. My guess was perhaps it went out of print.. (or did not make it to print stage?)

Any confirmation of this theory would be appreciated.

Oiler1 wrote:
If so, where do you find it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Anderson
United States
Fort KickAss
US Armed Forces - Pacific
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kickstarter backers are wondering the same thing. Earlier this year Beton stated that delivery will take place End of Q1 or Q2 (End of June). Since then, and even since the beginning of both KS campaigns, there has been an absolute minimal amount of feedback from Beton. The only things we have seen are photos of some miniatures from 8 months ago, and a few renderings of the dog cards and boxes.

They remain silent on any prototypes, unboxings, updates to mysterious card quality, and updates in general.

They did, however, spend most of the last update talking about the Dog's Life Card Game they have been making for the past 4+ months

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.