Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently received a copy of the 2017 edition of Kemet: Ta-Seti: the component counts in the rulebook did not match the box contents. I just noticed that it contains the Essen 2015 promos: 4 new power tiles (one for each pyramid color) and 3 black skills.

Sweet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Șerban
Romania
flag msg tools
can you post a picture, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll find pictures of the promo contents found in the 2017 edition of Ta-Seti in the promo entries:
- Kemet: New Power Tiles
- Kemet: Skills and Black Power Tile For Ta-Seti
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rod
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any recommendations for those of us who want to purchase the new edition? My questions include:

* Is the SKU for the old and new editions different or the same?

* Is the new edition available in the US yet?

As I big fan of Kemet but one who does not yet have Ta-Seti, I would prefer to get the newer edition for the extra goodies.

Thank you for your time and attention!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wade Monnig
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
panchar wrote:
Do you have any recommendations for those of us who want to purchase the new edition? My questions include:

As I big fan of Kemet but one who does not yet have Ta-Seti, I would prefer to get the newer edition for the extra goodies.

I can confirm that the latest print (Copyright 2017) does indeed include the promos. I picked it up from Miniature Market last week (I live in the US). SKU, I believe, is SKEM004-46/2017-001/frns-046
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rapierdwit wrote:
panchar wrote:

I can confirm that the latest print (Copyright 2017) does indeed include the promos. I picked it up from Miniature Market last week (I live in the US). SKU, I believe, is SKEM004-46/2017-001/frns-046

Congratulations, Wade. I got my copy from Miniature Market too (ordered 1/16/18, in US as well) with a different SKU (SKEM-004/ML/2015-07/FRNS-042) and it did not have the promos... Oh well, I guess I ordered it too early.cry
EDIT: But my copy of Kemet is coming Friday...yes, I ordered the Expansion first; but should have waited now, I see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the promo tiles just threw in the box with their rule sheets or are they now really a part of the expansion in the way that they are mentioned in the rule booklet for Ta-Seti?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't come with rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wade Monnig
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
kackarschen wrote:
Are the promo tiles just threw in the box with their rule sheets or are they now really a part of the expansion in the way that they are mentioned in the rule booklet for Ta-Seti?

Just sort of tossed on the top. I came to BGG and printed out the rules for them. I should note that I bought the promo tiles from BGG store before getting Ta-seti, so I have two of them now. (Had to print the rules for those too, as none are included.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
herbert west
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy from my LGS in the UK and it had the promos (4 additional power tiles in red, blue, white and black and with 3 new skill tiles.)

Easy to find elsewhere but, no instructions for what they all do included in the box...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.