Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the measurements for the cards? Is there one sleeve that is exact or will it leave space on the ends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Zimmermann
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will check the exact measurements, but there is an entry on a geeklist with recommended sleeve sizes:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/164572/item/5688483#item5...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy and am sleeving it with Ultra Pro American Standard (yellow badge). I was disappointed to find out that the Fantasy Flight Supply Standard American (green) are too tight.

Mayday Chimera Premium also fit, though I don't like buying them due to the myriad quality issues.

EDIT: I sleeved the player cards with Ultra Pro, and didn't have enough to do all the money cards, so I decided to use Mayday Chimera Premium for them. Well, true to form, one pack is cut differently than the other, so some fit fine, the others are too tight... Thanks again, Mayday! (And don't tell me to contact them for replacements - these packs are replacements that they sent the last time I contacted them about this issue!) /rant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.