Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Trayz and BoardGameGeek are excited to announce a new partnership to bring more great Game Trayz products into your hands!

I’ve always been a big fan of Game Trayz, as I love my Terraforming Mars Trayz, as well as the Trayz I have for Terra Mystica and Euphoria. While I also enjoy products from other competitors, I adore how Game Trayz allow for a more customized product and don’t require any assembly. You receive the inserts, and just pop them into your game, getting straight to enjoying the benefit of the product.

There was just one big problem: there aren’t enough Game Trayz products!

So, I messaged Noah, the owner of Game Trayz, and it quickly became apparent that we could work together, with BGG could handling the product stock, orders, fulfillment, and customer service, allowing Noah to create new products more rapidly, which is great for us gamers who love his products!

Noah Adelman

Saint Louis
Missouri
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb

We’ve also been discussing new product ideas, and the first to come to fruition is a pretty great product which I think will make fans of Small World salivate a bit. Have you ever wished you don’t have to constantly fish for race tokens every time a new race is chosen? Yeah, me too. I know I personally can’t wait to play once the product arrives!

We’ll be opening up pre-orders for these, as well as a print run of updated Terraforming Mars Trayz in the near future, so stay tuned!

If you want email notifications of when Geek Store items become available, you can sign up here. We typically send out one email per month when we have updates, and occasionally two, so we won't be mailing you often!

You can also subscribe to news on Game Trayz here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had my eye on the Terraforming Mars game tray for a long time. This seems like just thing to make me take the plunge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Lee
United States
FLORHAM PARK
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I clicked on email that titled "The Geek Store Announces a New Partnership," I literally had a mini-heart attack thinking it was going to be Asmodee.

The trays look amazing! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terraforming Mars Trayz wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY!

Now gimme Game Trayz for Azul!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xpiredsodapop wrote:
YAY!

Now gimme Game Trayz for Azul!

I was going to post the same; that game needs Trayz!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the trayz for Brew Crafters and they are amazing its makes set up and tear down SO much easier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Small World trays look cool, but not sure I play the game enough to take the plunge for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Fox
United States
Cairo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i would have to buy a TON of the trays for small world... as i have everything for it. I hope they aren’t to expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
Xeserox wrote:
i would have to buy a TON of the trays for small world... as i have everything for it. I hope they aren’t to expensive.

OK disclaimer the Trayz I got came with the game via the trade, I think MSRP was $25, but IMO its worth it for a game that has 100s of bits. I no longer own Small World but just to keep everything organized would be worth that price. If I recall even with the good insert that came with Small World bits would be all over the place every time I took it down from the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a great idea.

Some issues:

1 Space required to store these in the box
2 Cost per tray (need one per race, including base and expansions)
3 Shipping costs outside USA

Otherwise thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dennett
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Always play to win, don't care if you lose.
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look great!

I'm very interested, however I suspect I won't be able to fit everything in the main box (base game plus most race expansions) if I were to use these. If you show you can fit 'X' number of races in addition to the base game components in the base game box and 'X' was sufficiently large, it becomes a no-brainer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
cdennett wrote:
Those look great!

I'm very interested, however I suspect I won't be able to fit everything in the main box (base game plus most race expansions) if I were to use these. If you show you can fit 'X' number of races in addition to the base game components in the base game box and 'X' was sufficiently large, it becomes a no-brainer.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28079751#28079751
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance G
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
...determines everything.
badge
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
mbmbmbmbmb
How about an overlay for Merchants & Marauders player boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new design for the Terraforming Mars trayz looks pretty slick - is it my eyes fooling me, or is the footprint a bit smaller?

I may have to sell off my black-flocked old versions and snag these new ones if they eat less table space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rswayz
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
Aim High!
badge
Smoking Owl, LLC Software
mbmbmbmbmb
Used to be a Game Trayz fan and loved the Treasure Trayz...until I found Geekboxes, which serve the same purpose but for half the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Rswayz wrote:
loved the Treasure Trayz...until I found Geekboxes, which serve the same purpose but for half the cost.

I was actually trying to decide between these 2 containers. If they were the same price, which do you prefer?

It looks like the Trayz have a more rounded/concave base, while the Geekbox has a flat base with 90 degree walls?

Is it easier to pick cubes out of the trayz because of the rounded base?
Are the Geekboxes better at storing larger tokens?
Can the lids be flipped and used as a tray also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

Those race trays are really awesome. Especially, for people that have multiple expansions and finding the right location for race tokens is a pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I know the rules, but how do you win this game?
badge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I have trays for Antiquity's 2017 reprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Helbig
msg tools
Where I find the geek store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan West
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GermanCosmo wrote:
Where I find the geek store?

Under the Bazaar menu on the home page ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson K
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
immune40 wrote:
Before I clicked on email that titled "The Geek Store Announces a New Partnership," I literally had a mini-heart attack thinking it was going to be Asmodee.

The trays look amazing! surprise

Haha I just came here to post the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badly Jester
msg tools
hahnarama wrote:
I have the trayz for Brew Crafters and they are amazing its makes set up and tear down SO much easier

I have been dying to get these, but since shipping to Europe almost doubles the price (which then equals how much I paid for the game in the first place), I just can't justify the purchase to myself. I'm hoping the Geek Store will charge less shipping, so that I can finally craft brews in style!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danwarr
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WilbertK wrote:
Can I have trays for Antiquity's 2017 reprint?

Trays for all of the Splotter games would be amazing. Or some GMT games.

Basically "shut up and take my money" territory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teel McClanahan
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
When I signed up for the Game Trayz mailing list I suggested Aquasphere, but many of Gamelyn's Tiny Epic games could use the Terraforming Mars player mat treatment, too.

Great looking products, and I look forward to seeing what comes out of this partnership.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.