Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Gray
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Played the game last night, and wondered if the power card deck should be reshuffled when game end is triggered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean K
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
Yes, page 23. You still have more rounds to play- after the command token makes it back to the original first player, everyone is going to get one more round with the commander token (as the active player). You'll need more cards in the power card deck to complete those rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sanson

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like an official answer to this as I was wondering too. I doesn't say to reshuffle the deck, which to me, means that you finish with the cards you have.

ES

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Przemyslaw Kozlowski
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Glossary page 31

Power Deck Runs Out?

If the power deck runs out, reshuffle the discard pile to make a new draw pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SkunkToe wrote:
I'd like an official answer to this as I was wondering too. I doesn't say to reshuffle the deck, which to me, means that you finish with the cards you have.

ES

Why do you need an official answer for something that's in the rule book? Everyone takes another turn and you reshuffle the deck when it runs out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Gray
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the replies, I did check the glossary but must have totally missed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sanson

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, obviously, missed that as well. I checked under P for power cards and the end game section of the normal rules and glossary. I never imagined it would be under R of the glossary. Thanks for pointing it out.

ES

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.