Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
Re: [AMAZON PRIME] Ice Cool $23.84 CCC All time Low
I bet the people that bought it for $24.XX a few days ago are so full of remorse.

This baby is going sub $20!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperGLS wrote:
I bet the people that bought it for $24.XX a few days ago are so full of remorse.

$20 has always been my trigger price for this one, but rather than stalk the game on Amazon I'm tempted to just grab it and use a credit card with Price Protection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
SuperGLS wrote:

$20 has always been my trigger price for this one, but rather than stalk the game on Amazon I'm tempted to just grab it and use a credit card with Price Protection.

I tried price protection on some games once through Discover. It seemed like a lot of work and the results were bad. How has price protection worked for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaacee wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
SuperGLS wrote:

I tried price protection on some games once through Discover. It seemed like a lot of work and the results were bad. How has price protection worked for you?

Citi Rewind automates the process. Enter the details on something you expect to drop and if it does in the first 60 days they credit you without even having to report it yourself. 180 days is covered, but if it happens after 60 you need to submit it yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nygaard
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep thinking about picking up second copy to see what new board setups become available. Anyone know if this is possible or worth it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Clarke
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Enjoy Your Life!!
badge
Game On!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [AMAZON PRIME] Ice Cool $23.84 CCC All time Low (UPDATE: $24.90 as of 01/27
Back up to $24.90

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.