The title says it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisemsd wrote:
The title says it all.

How d'ya know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my case I got a shipping notification from Ship Naked saying all the Gruuf stuff was ready to ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my shipping notice, but delivery is estimated to take 10 days!

WTF?

Shipping using the slowest possible method?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirRoke wrote:
I got my shipping notice, but delivery is estimated to take 10 days!

WTF?

Shipping using the slowest possible method?

First off, they may be using the time-tested method of under-promising to over-deliver.
Secondly, the notice I got informed me that the shipping label was created, meaning that in some shipping departments, it still needed to be picked at the warehouse, boxed, sorted and then put out for pickup and shipping to you. So, it's reasonable to expect a few days of handling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Critchfield
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A few backers had their games delivered today. I am not sure why yours was listed at 10 days, but you may live further away from our warehouse (Which is in New Hampshire). We are currently fulfilling orders several weeks ahead of the delivery date that was estimated during the Kickstarter campaign. So even with a longer shipping time, you should receive your game well ahead of the expected arrival date.

I use a very reputable Kickstarter fulfillment logistics company for shipping, Definitely not the slowest or cheapest possible method.

I hope your game arrives soon and to your satisfaction, Thanks for your support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was shipped FedEx "Smartpost". I have always found "Smartpost" to be the worst delivery, and it is their cheapest method. The package is shipped by FedEx to my town, then dumped in the US Mail where it is then delivered a few days later.

My copy was picked up by FedEx on 1/26. It is currently in North Dakota. I live in Washington state. Its scheduled for delivery on Feb 8th. 13 days in transit.

Please forgive my being "gruff". I'm anxious to finally receive my combo bundle of everything! And having to wait almost two weeks for shipping is painful.

I'm not upset about the game, the company, or Kickstarter or anything, just the method of shipping that was chosen for my large order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a package from Woe but it was for the Shepherd of Woe program.
Love my mat and my Mulch Thanks a bunch Brent heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.