Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Duel of Ages II» Forums » News

Subject: The finale of Dusties, Westhope development, and new DoA characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of news accumulating. Time to get caught up.

The Dusties Series Finale! Book 5: Campaign is here

Book Five of the Dusties series, called Campaign, is now available! It has been a delight writing it, and I'm confident now from my beta reader group response that those who press on through it enjoy it thoroughly. I will be advertising it soon, BUT...

Some of my readers are part of the BGG community. I have an important favor to ask those who complete Book 5: Campaign. Please PM me on BGG afterward. I have some key questions--fun questions--that will help me in the upcoming advertisement campaign for the series.

Kindle on Amazon

Paperback on Amazon

If you haven't started the series, you can get Book 1 here, or get the free PDF:

Dusties Book 1

Dusties Free PDF

The Westhope Characters

In Westhope, players will get to know the game characters deeply, far beyond what a normal board game experience provides. My excellent character artist, Anna Lakisova, is beginning the work on character artistry, as can be seen by this early draft of Emily Knight. Westhope will provide both characters and a game environment to fall in love with.

The main adversaries of the heroes in Westhope will be the collection of 'vaders' (invaders)--a collection of species threatening the annihilation of the human race. Below is a coloration profile a 'grog', named for the sound they commonly utter.

And the base modeling for the miniatures work.

Westhope is a very large project, but progress has been good. We are continuing to hope for a 2019 release.

Duel of Ages Expansion/Reprint

We still have our eyes on creating the Full Degree--all 360 characters for the Duel of Ages game series. But we are pushing hard to make as many of those characters as possible be natural, intertwined facets of the rest of the elements of the Worldspanner Universe.

Westhope is accomplishing that, as is the Dusties Series. Be prepared to see characters such as Emily Knight become part of the Full Degree.

More to come as we push on through Westhope development.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.