Empires of the Void II» Forums » General

Subject: Are there enough metal coins for a 5 player game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean K
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
There are fewer metal coins than cardboard, and there are no 3-value metal coins. Has anyone played a 5 player game with the metal coins and found it to be a problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there are enough, I played a 5P game and had no issue. If you check just a few threads down you will see someone else asked this as well and others that have played 5P games said there were plenty of coins.

The $3 cardboard coins are actually 'extra'. Ryan had them printed on the extra space on the cardboard sheets. Originally it was just 1s/5s cardboard and metal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis C
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't think you're taking it the way he intended. I think he just meant to say, and other people think there's plenty too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5p Game, we had a player who stock 20 crédits, even that, we had enough coins (he didn't keep them too long because it was not useful)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.