Popular Tags: [View All]
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was in stock for about an hour on CSI back in Nov/Dec and then disappeared forever. Whenever my local store checks with distributors the answer is always that they can't even say whether it will be available again or not.

For being 'draft packs' that you are supposed to be able to sit across and play with someone else in organized events it sure is hard to find. Is Wizkids saying anything about this set on the social medias? I'm not plugged in to all that so if there was word I would have missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Davis
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Reserve Pool podcast said that the draft packs were more popular than anticipated. This was in reference to Thor where you could find the gravity packs but draft packs were hard to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Holmes
Canada
Caledonia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope that’s true. I don’t actually want these packs (I’m not digging this setting) but I much prefer draft style play and hope it continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mcdavis wrote:
I think the Reserve Pool podcast said that the draft packs were more popular than anticipated. This was in reference to Thor where you could find the gravity packs but draft packs were hard to find.

Just came from my FLGS where they told me they only got a few Thor draft packs in and now can't even get them from the distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI - restock of TOA (and Thor) draft packs just hit Alliance. Have your FLGS check and they should be able to get product.

Also available from at least some OLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.