Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Davitt
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm confused by your confusion. If you stun a monster, it can't do anything but rest. If you don't stun a monster ... it does its turn as usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you asking what the difference is between stunning a Monster before or after its turn in a given round?

It loses a turn either way. If you Stun it before it takes its turn in a given round, then it loses its turn that round and then is no longer Stunned. If you Stun it after it takes its turn in a given round, then it loses its turn in the following round and keeps the Stun marker until the end of that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ursos wrote:
I'm confused by your confusion. If you stun a monster, it can't do anything but rest. If you don't stun a monster ... it does its turn as usual.

Monsters don't really rest.
I mean, they probably do at some point, but there are no game mechanics tied to it, since they don't discard or lose cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Davitt
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
Ursos wrote:

Monsters don't really rest.
I mean, they probably do at some point, but there are no game mechanics tied to it, since they don't discard or lose cards

You're right - I was just pulling the text off the reference card and missed that part!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garvey
United States
Williamsville
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks, my confusion arose from searching on this forum 'monster & stun', and reading the many lengthy posts. Those posts have confused me (i.e., ability vs. inate, what are they talking about ?).

Thanks again,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.