Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Temple
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, can someone tell me what is the difference between the dlp and the TMG versions of this game?

I have the TMG version of the base game and found the Invasion expansion for the dlp version. Would that work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. DLP tokens are a bit thinner, and have a linen finish. I actually prefer these to the thicker, smooth tokens from TMG. I suppose one could argue that the tokens are distinguishable in the bag, but I don't pay that close attention. Works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Pluntky
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vintem wrote:
Hi there, can someone tell me what is the difference between the dlp and the TMG versions of this game?

I have the TMG version of the base game and found the Invasion expansion for the dlp version. Would that work?

To my knowledge there are no additional follower tiles in that expansion so it shouldn't matter that the cardboard used is slightly different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonely Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Also DLP version has German names on tiles. Player boards are German/English though, which is kinda weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.