Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this, and have a Rookie question. Besides the Life tokens, what are all of the other tokens used for? I apologize if this is already somewhere and I simply missed it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The small thin rectangular pieces are Status Effects. Certain Heroes and Leaders apply these. Status Effects are noted by brackets [] on the card that applies them.

The Current Wave markers are used by both players to track the current Wave. They can be placed next to the current Wave on the side of the board to track this.

The First and Second player markers track who is currently first and second player.

The larger pieces with the Leader symbol can be placed on top of the Hero side of your Leader to cover their Hero abilities so you can focus more on their Leader ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
The small thin rectangular pieces are Status Effects. Certain Heroes and Leaders apply these. Status Effects are noted by brackets [] on the card that applies them.

The Current Wave markers are used by both players to track the current Wave. They can be placed next to the current Wave on the side of the board to track this.

The First and Second player markers track who is currently first and second player.

The larger pieces with the Leader symbol can be placed on top of the Hero side of your Leader to cover their Hero abilities so you can focus more on their Leader ability.

Thanks. That helps. I couldn't figure out the Leader squares. I think I was wondering more about the round tokens that have life on one side and completely different icons on the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.