Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Where are the wave 2 talents? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Holcombe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So after going through my wave 2 stuff several times, I've determined they don't exist. The base game doesn't even have enough talents for everyone to pick 2 in a large party, even ignoring that some of them are terrible. Why didn't we get the legendary talents that characters are supposed to obtain at rank VII?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coincidentally, earlier this evening i counted 10 (iirc) level 7 talents in my set. However, as you point out, it then also occurred to me that we seemingly don't have enough lower-level talents. Seems kind of backwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
jemy000 wrote:
So after going through my wave 2 stuff several times, I've determined they don't exist. The base game doesn't even have enough talents for everyone to pick 2 in a large party, even ignoring that some of them are terrible. Why didn't we get the legendary talents that characters are supposed to obtain at rank VII?
Do you have Vastaryous’s Lair?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holcombe
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
RezardVareth wrote:
Do you have Vastaryous’s Lair?

Nope. But I shouldn't need an expansion to get my heroes to rank VII.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think darkness falls has a cap of level 6, and vastarious lair is the last level, so I guess you dont have legendary talents because of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morthai wrote:
I think darkness falls has a cap of level 6, and vastarious lair is the last level, so I guess you dont have legendary talents because of that.

I was wondering about that but went looking for and couldn't find it in the storybook. I only saw the minimum soul rank, not maximum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Morthai wrote:

Where did you get that rule from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.