Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Marani
Italy
Imola
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What are all sizes of the mini Crokinole?
Is there a drawing with dimensions?

(Because of a mistake) I bought the mini crokinole disks (which have a diameter of about 20mm) and now I would like to try to build the mini Crokinole.

(sorry for my english)

GRAZIE
Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
There really isn't a specific size. Small boards tend to range somewhere between 20-24 inches, sometimes smaller. With 20mm discs the outer ring should be around 15mm. From there the rest of the rings are whatever space you have left divided by 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Piovezan
Brazil
Jundiaí
SP
flag msg tools
mb
I once play a mini crokinole that was about a quarter of the size of a normal crokinole board. I mean, a quarter of the surface, and the sides were half as long. It was utter crap. But I imagine something with half the surface or more should be fun.

Edit: so, my discs measure 2.75mm. Doing the math, a board measuring 58cm in side (the whole board) should be right. Then the actual playing surface would be 47.3cm, the outermost ring 44.4, the middle one 29.5 and the innermost ring 14.8. These are VERY rough estimates, I'm not great a measuring...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marani
Italy
Imola
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot to all!

If someone happened to have the mini crokinole and could measure the exact size, I would be delighted.

Yet thank you

Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.