Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Martinell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’d like to get an idea the kind of quality that you get from Game Crafter, so I was hoping for a recommendation for a game that is relatively inexpensive (say under $25) that showcases multiple components. So far everything in that price range seems to be card games only... which if I have to settle for, I will.

But, I would like the game to actually be a good one as well, so I thought I’d ask for recommendations. So offer up your favorite Gamecrafter options!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
If I were you, I'd just order some components. It's relatively easy to make a "game" through them, not publish it, and order a copy. Take your latest prototype, pop it in there, and order away.

That said, we printed the cards for our game Cromlech through TGC and were pretty happy with them as mid-tier cards. I've heard that they since changed printing methods, though, so I can't speak to the current way they do things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.