Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English rules in the box are at variance to the German rules ...the English rules in box has much info missing ...the unofficial Self-translated rules in the file section are spot on and clearer and more explanatory than the English rules in the box how has this happened ?

Thank goodness one does not have to rely on English rules in the box as they left certain things quite unclear ...like the setting up of the action dice on the Venice board, and info about trading on the last palazzo etc ...

The box rules seemed to have not been seen or checked very well against the original German. And are not as good a translation as the unofficial copy in the file section ...

I am sure I dont need to tell folks but I suggest using the unofficial rules they are much clearer and removed a lot of questions the official rules left me with ...hmmmm!

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rowlands
United Kingdom
Amersham
Bucks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing this out. I haven't had a chance to play yet and will now print off the other rules first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stephenrowlands2 wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out. I haven't had a chance to play yet and will now print off the other rules first.

A very wise decision ...

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.