Subject: Event 27 card clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carrots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

Event 27 card allows the exertion of a Nemo resource for it's test.

It says if the test is passed "you may reset the Nemo ship resource marker to it's "Determined" space if you desire". Is this simply saying that if I have exerted the Nemo resource during this test, I can just reset it back as normal if I pass the test?

Clarification appreciated..

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I can just reset it back as normal if I pass the test?

That is correct. You can reset it whether or not you exerted Nemo, as long as you passed the TEST.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
Quote:
I can just reset it back as normal if I pass the test?

That is correct. You can reset it whether or not you exerted Nemo, as long as you passed the TEST.

Hi thanks for your answer... so just to clarify - this means to reset it back to the position it was at the start of the whole game?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
this means to reset it back to the position it was at the start of the whole game?

No, it means exactly what it says, the space labeled, "Determined" in the center of the scale -- NOT the starting space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
¬!
Oops - I hadnt paid attention to the descriptions on the board, obvious now! Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.