Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At me!
badge
For the Marquise!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not completely sure how the Spellweaver solo scenario item works. The wording isn't exactly confusing, but it's not completely clear either. Any thoughts would be helpful. Stuff under spoiler tags.

The item in question:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Volatile Elixir
During your ranged attack, add +2 Attack and gain Advantage on the entire Attack action, but suffer 2 damage for each attack made.

And the question itself:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Does the damage come at once (2 x number of targets) or "in a row" (2, 2, 2, ...)? This is an important separation, because in the first case, I can just discard a card to prevent all damage, regardless of how many targets I have. In the second case... well, let's just say that I would not use this with Inferno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the wording, it is separate instances of 2 damage. Otherwise it would say "Suffer X damage, where X is twice the number of attacks made."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At me!
badge
For the Marquise!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
Based on the wording, it is separate instances of 2 damage. Otherwise it would say "Suffer X damage, where X is twice the number of attacks made."

Thank you, sir. I'll make a note of this for the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.