Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Just found this game yesterday, and considering to preorder. I really like the neoprene map, but I will not play many 5-6 player games.

Can the map still be used? (No house rules)

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I think so, just ignore the two rightmost islands and remember that the leftmost route connect to the rightmost (see the normal 4p board)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dom
msg tools
Have you checked the shipping price? Because in Greece it is something like 55 euros per box! how much is it to your country?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it is the same here. Ended up only ordering the promo packs from the US. And have preordered the big boxes from a retailer inside Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Mosley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my mat in and was curious what others were saying about this.
It looks like the only difference is the ferry routes on the right side of the board.
It is absolutely usable by 4 or less as long as you don’t mind imagining where the routes should be.

I guess you could always half fold the 4 player board and lay it over the 2 unused islands as a reminder.

That was a bit of a let down but the mat is so cool I think it’s worth the minor inconvenience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.