Subject: Lug's spear + Forest Advantage Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Balázs Horváth
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lug's spear states that it should be played at the start of the clash, and if played, it forbids playing other Triskel cards during combat.
My question is, how does this relate to the Forest Advantage card that is a Triskel card which can be played after playing an Epic Tale card, and enables the player to draw another Epic Tale?

In short: Can you play the Forest Advantage card after playing Lug's spear?

My first ruling would be that when a clash occurs, you can't play the Forest Advantage card after playing Lug's spear, because when you play your Epic Tale, you are already in the clash (start of the clash is part of the clash ), and Lug's spear forbids playing any more Triskel cards.

Since I'm not 100% sure on this, any thoughts regarding the issue would be highly appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Smith
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
My first ruling would be that when a clash occurs, you can't play the Forest Advantage card after playing Lug's spear, because when you play your Epic Tale, you are already in the clash (start of the clash is part of the clash), and Lug's spear forbids playing any more Triskel cards.

I would agree with this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.