Subject: Oxygen tanks [spoilers] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked the idea of starting with very little time and getting more by finding oxygen tanks. However we only found one. We ended up 40+ minutes overtime so I think it wouldn't let us win, but it would be closer. We only found the other two oxygen tanks after the game, when looking at other cards in the deck. We couldn't find anything that links to them. I'm guessing they were hidden objects? We're pretty bad at finding these lol. Anyone can tell me where we should have found them?

BTW as others said, some riddles were very hard to borderline impossible without clues (I didn't even know sixain is a word yuk). But I'm not overly critical, it was fun anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike White
United Kingdom
stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We struggled throughout this one. It's the weakest of the three mystery adventures. In particular the Sixains was a bit silly. Losing time for looking at fish was irritating. I know they may have built this into the time requirement knowing everyone would look at it, but we were playing with non gamers we had over for the evening. We really wanted them to enjoy it and this just had them rolling their eyes from the off. The prism was also irritating as they put a light in one corner which made it seem like that's where you needed to orient the other card. Just little design choices here and there that I can't believe weren't smoothed.

All that said, I still quite enjoyed it, but the others are much better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. They are hidden objects in a couple of the scene cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oaklandsberg wrote:
Yes. They are hidden objects in a couple of the scene cards.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion that they are hidden objects. Can you tell me where are they hidden?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pisani
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
I don't have the cards in front of me. We found three hidden tanks. They were much easier to find than the hidden clues an any other Unlock games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda B.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
On K and J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.