Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased ZhanGuo in a BGG auction and am missing two player boards (I knew this when bidding). Figuring I would most often play with two I could not pass up the crazy low price for an unpunched but incomplete copy.

I wrote to WYG to inquire about paying for replacement parts but was informed they no longer have any. So I figured I could print my own and mount them, and am writing to ask if anyone would be willing to scan the triangle and star boards (I have circle and square) so I can print them. I suppose I technically only need the B side because the A sides are all identical, but would appreciate both sides if possible. I have no idea what a good GG price is for this. 250 sound reasonable?

If anyone happens to have spare player boards they are willing to sell that would be awesome, but I doubt that's the case. Let me know here or by geekmail if you can help me out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek mail sent 😀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules have a decent picture of the abilities that could be scanned by you. However I think the starting cube locations are not the same either. Not near my copy right now, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.