Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
txaal wrote:
Did I miss this in the rules?

I haven't read the rules yet, but in one of the runthroughs I've seen, there was a text overlaid on the video stating that they do NOT count towards the bonus tile. That matched my expectations, so I think it's accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Clevenger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems right but (like several things) this doesn’t appear to be addressed in the rules. I’m hoping the KS version can clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McCloud
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 7 of my rulebook it says "If a player has a total of 18 people on his population chart, he takes the top bonus point tile from the respective stack. Additional persons on civilization cards do not count for this bonus."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do not count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Risthaus
Germany
Wolfsburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
correct. The virtual persons do not count against the 18 person bonus tile. They also do not count for income from marketplace or port.

In the downloadable rulebook of TMG it is clearly pointed out on page 10 (down right).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.