Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Gallagher
United States
Fort Lee
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone else noticed a large amount of overlap in their Legacies booster boxes? I ordered two boxes from Miniature Market, one for me and one for my son's birthday. We had a great time opening packs as always but found we had a lot of overlap. It wasn't until I laid them both out side-by-side that I see that with the exception of 8 dice, we pulled the same stuff.

Anything circled in the picture below is the unique dice to each box. The rest are overlaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
gallaghertm wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a large amount of overlap in their Legacies booster boxes? I ordered two boxes from Miniature Market, one for me and one for my son's birthday. We had a great time opening packs as always but found we had a lot of overlap. It wasn't until I laid them both out side-by-side that I see that with the exception of 8 dice, we pulled the same stuff.

Anything circled in the picture below is the unique dice to each box. The rest are overlaps.

A friend & I are splitting a box from MM, so when it arrives I'm curious what the distribution will be...

while variety is nice, it's also nice to run elites, and have 2x upgrades...and I see double yoda so that's cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
43 rares. 30 per box. Gonna get a fair bit of overlap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Gallagher
United States
Fort Lee
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
43 rares. 30 per box. Gonna get a fair bit of overlap.

True enough but I've never had that happen in earlier sets to such a large degree. Legacies has the number of legendary dice (17) and rare dice (43) as the three prior sets but this particular pull was just a bit off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindgaard
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's not all bad.
You need 2 of each character die to play elite versions and you are allowed 2 copies of cards in your deck, so 2 copies are useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 yodas in 2 boxes...seems like a good deal to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Rethorn
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You lucked out with two Yodas; I only pulled one in 3.5 boxes.

Having said that, I agree that the distribution seems a bit odd. Rare overlap is to be expected, but I got a Maul, Maul's lightsaber and Tarkin in each box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saif Choudhury
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
I ordered one box with a friend who ordered multiple boxes from CSI. We actually got a lot of non-overlap between us. I ordered a second box, which will be coming in a few days—I'll see how much overlap I get with either of our collections this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe milson
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
It has been known for booster boxes have had overlap if you get them from the same shipment/supplier (if ordering online)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.