Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Automa Boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel W
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Going to make a couple of these for organizing multiple Automa. They'll be multilayered like the player mats. The apps are cool but I prefer manual control of the Automa. The star track will have interchangeable inserts for the various difficulties. The area with faction starting conditions is for coin storage. Anything I'm missing here?

• [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
While the character stars on the game board, it can be forced back to the player mat so you may want to include a spot for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel W
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks! I knew it would be a good idea to post it here first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be making this available in the files section? Looks right up my alley because I also prefer physical pieces over digital and I love projects like this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great Daniel. Can’t think of anything else aside from the note on the Character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a source for the thick stock or a procedure to duplicate it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Mai
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you say multi-layered, that would be just for the mechs, stars, and workers?

Would you consider making the discard pile, combat card pile, and combat space with a narrowed insert, so that when you place them they're at an angle for easy lifting? Not sure if this works well with a tall stack of cards, but it was a neat feature in some custom player overlays used in Blood Rage.

For the star track, also consider a variant for Albion and Togawa with their tunnel limitation.

May switch the starting values and the combat card/worker spaces with each other, I think it would be easier to slide the cards off of the board without it getting in the way of the coins or workers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on this? I'd really like to get some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As would I.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.