Nemesis» Forums » General

Subject: Suggestions Link rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alice incleveland
msg tools
mb
Hello!

I have created a place where you can offer suggestions for Nemesis! This is a tool for letting Awaken Realms know what you would like to see in the game. Previously I was only collecting this information in the Kickstarter comments, but now you can find this link here and in the Facebook group. We want to build the best game possible with and for you and the information collected will allows us to have these ideas easily accessible during the entire development process!

https://goo.gl/forms/DzQrzjt4FmVIlQpt2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've collected something like 54 pages of suggestions already. I myself have hundreds of ideas for this game but I seriously doubt they would make even half of them since it may require additional tiles and tokens and other misc componets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alice incleveland
msg tools
mb
I know, I'm the keeper of that list 😀. Don't hesitate to add as many ideas as you have!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.