Subject: Rule clarification - new round, troll rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Neumann
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Greetings!

My question is, when you play a 2 player game and the round ends, do you remove the path cards for the next round? The rules don't say that they are removed.
If you don't remove them then in this case what can you do with this situation? How do you flip the goal cards?

Also another question. The troll blocks the path behind him. In a 3 way crossroad does this mean the troll only blocks the path which he is in front of and I can go the other way still, or he blocks the whole tile (Card) thus I cannot connect anything to it unless I pay the bribe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After one round, you start a new round, like you have set-up the first round. So, you must remove all path cards. The only difference is that you replace all goal cards.

The troll has been drawn in this way that you should clearly see which part of the path he is blocking. This means that the other part remains open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.