Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey DVG,

The minis and stands are an add-ons, however if this stretch goal is reached everyone will be getting the larger boards and mats.
I don't use minis and my concern is that the larger boards and mats when used with the standard playing pieces will be obviously to big.
As a backer on Kickstarter suggested maybe leave the mounted board as is and enlarge the neoprene mat?
Or maybe make larger boards and mats available as add-ons for the people that want them?
I havnt yet decided to back Corsair Leader (as much as Id like to) and this stretch goal doesn't bring me any closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet if you look at the components section of the game on the KS page, it already comes with a "Huge 22x17 Tactical Display". So they're stretch goal isn't entirely a stretch goal if it's already included. What's up with that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walt Mulder wrote:
Yet if you look at the components section of the game on the KS page, it already comes with a "Huge 22x17 Tactical Display". So they're stretch goal isn't entirely a stretch goal if it's already included. What's up with that?

Hmmmmm, that is interesting......DVG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McCammon
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The original tactical map was 17" x 11", the same as all other air leader games. Personally, I much prefer the smaller map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter has been updated, so now there is the standard Leader size laminated cardboard display sheet,and the larger Neoprene mat as the Stretch Goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will that be laminated cardboard for the tactical display board or will it be the mounted board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lane
Australia
Ellen Grove
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MJA1967 wrote:
Will that be laminated cardboard for the tactical display board or will it be the mounted board?

Says mounted in the update. Also first Stretch Goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured that was probably the case, just wanted to make sure they weren't going cheaper on the mounted display board.
Big difference between a mounted board and laminated cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.