Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to SKOPAS who posted these delicious pics on Imgur and for Flamingtominohead for providing the link on the NR reddit page. All the goodness is here:

https://imgur.com/a/1gIFI

Some notable cards:

Acacia: This card was previously spoiled but has gained relevance especially as Amuakua has seen more play. Save the Turtles!

Plague: It appears Anarch virus powers are slowly returning in force, as this card accrues counters like Datasucker, but is specific to a single server. The potential combo with a card like Acacia could provide boku credits for the financially pressed Runner;

Kabonesa Wu: Here comes this cycle's Shaper ID, who possesses a Kate-like credit discount for programs combined with a tutoring ability all for one click, but then must rfg said program at the end of the turn;

Emergent Creativity: Adam gets a hardware/program tutor (and at five influence this would be an unlikely splash in other factions);

Credit Kiting: What was thought to be the quasi-replacement for Account Siphon really isn't, but that doesn't make this a bad card! An 8 credit discount for a tag favors early runs to install the likes of Femme Fatale, Rachael Beckman, Magnum Opus or even Morning Star;

Economic Warfare: So... much... pain...

NGO Front: Jinteki players rejoice! Silly combos with Tennin Institute, Shipment from Tennin or even Mushin No Shin may help give needed credits to afford that Chiyashi you so desperately want to rez. Sorta like a one-shot Melange Mining;

Distract the Masses: A much better tool for dealing with agenda flood rather than the terminal downside of Preemptive Action;

Nightdancer: Nasty facecheck subs and a potential nightmare with Enhanced Login Protocol or in a Seidr Laboratories deck. A reasonable taxing ICE for HB (especially if rezzed out of Architects of Tomorrow or used with Jinja City Grid).

I have really enjoyed the cards in this cycle to date, and am happy that Apex and Adam are getting some love.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Credit Kiting and Rachel Beckman seems like a nonbo to me.

Really like the new Adam card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You're right! I totally forgot about how Beckman can exit.

Unless you imported Credit Kiting into a Jasminder Sareen deck (but almost no one ever plays her, so who am I kidding?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesminder can’t avoid the Credit Kiting tag - she avoids a tag during a run, and Kiting is played separately AFTER a successful run...

I loved Jes with Vamp, but that’s rotated now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.