William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Sorry I've read a few threads about solo play and answered some of my question already, like what difference between threat and clank and how to handle when the other color get to 10.

Here are some questions I would like confirmation on, I'm sure it's been asked before though, so sorry about that

1) When the app says +1 Rage, you up the dragon level one step, just like when you pick a dragon a egg, right?
There are no automatic dragon attack right?

2) Can only do one quest / turn right ?

3) The sequence of play is :
- I play my cards
- If i complete the quest during my play, I click on the quest during my play
- I refill the cards and trigger dragon attack as normal
- I click on end of turn
- Follow what the app says about the other player card to discard etc.
- I refill the cards and trigger dragon attack as normal again
- click the next turn button
- start my new own turn

In that case there might be 3 dragons attack though, which might be a bit much so not sure if I'm right : 2 from cards being refilled and one if the app says dragon attack.

4) Setup says to only put one small secret by slot and put the rest and large secret aside. But from reading around, you still put large secret on board as normal right ?

5) Some secret token can be kept and other have to be used right now, it depends on the token right ?

6) If I've say 6 wounds and I get a potion secret token, might as well use it now right? No point of keeping it? In normal mode it can only heal your damage, in solo mode it can heal your health or the "threat" heal of the other color ?

7) Using potion can be done anytime during your turn and only during your turn right ?

8) A card says you can ban cards from your discard or zone of play, if I ban a card from zone of play, does i still get the bonus that card should have given me ? (Master burglar w/ burglar card)

9) Can I buy anytime I'm in a market zone or if I ended my previous turn on the market, I need to move one b efore I can buy ?
Can I buy at the end of a turn and at the start of the next without moving?

10) Gold is used for market and for victory point at the end, that is it right?

11) What happen if the dragon bag is empty ? Because all black cube have been removed and I haven't added enough of mine ?
I
12) Notjhing happen if the app tells me to discard something I don't have ?

Thanks for your help guys
Great game and really great app !!!
My game is in French and app in english, so sometime hard to mix both as it's not the same words of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WilliamB wrote:
Sorry I4ve read a few threads about solo play and answered some of my question already, like what difference between threat and clank and how to handle when the other color get to 10.

Here are some questions I would like confirmation on, I'm sure it's been asked before though, so sorry about that

1) When the aa says +1 Rage, you up the dragon level one step, just like when you pick a dragon a egg, right?
There are no autmaticdragon attack right?

Right

2) Can only do one quest / turn right ?

Right

3) The sequence of play is :
- I play my cards
- If i complete the quest during my play, I click on the quest during my play
- I refill the cards and trigger dragon attack as normal
- I click on end of turn
- Follow2 what the app says about the other player card to discard etc.
- I refill the cards and trigger dragon attack as normal again
- click the next turn button
- start my new own turn

You don’t refill the row until after you’ve clicked on End of Turn

In that case there might be 3 dragons attack though, which might be a bit much so not sure if I'm right : 2 from cards being refilled and one if the app says dragon attack.

4) Setup says to only put one small secret by slot and put the rest and large secret aside. But from reading around, you still put large secret on board as normal right ?

Right

5) Some secret token can be kept and other have to be used right now, it depends on the token right ?

Right

6) If I've say 6 wounds and I get a potion secret token, might as well use it now right? No point of keeping it? In normal mode it can only heal your damage, in solo mode it can heal your health or the "threat" heal of the other color ?

Right

7) Using potion can be done anytime during your turn and only during your turn right ?

Right

8) A card says you can ban cards from your discard or zone of play, if I ban a card from zone of play, does i still get the bonus that card should have given me ? (Master burglar w/ burglar card)

Yes

9) Can I buy anytime I'm in a market zone or if I ended my previous turn on the market, I need to move one b efore I can buy ?
Can I buy at the end of a turn and at the start of the next without moving?

You can buy anytime you’re in a market space. No movement required

10) Gold is used for market and for victory point at the end, that is it right?

Right

11) What happen if the dragon bag is empty ? Because all black cube have been removed and I haven't added enough of mine ?

Just pull as many cubes as you can

I
12) Notjhing happen if the app tells me to discard something I don't have ?

Right

Thanks for your help guys
Great game and really great app !!!
My game is in French and app in english, so sometime hard to mix both as it's not the same words of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Thank you Josh.

About question 3, sequence of play, so the app might be tell me to discard card that are not available anymore if I purchased them right ?
If the other player do get ride of a card, it does not complete a quest that'd asked me to take care of said card, right ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WilliamB wrote:
Thank you Josh.

You’re welcome!

About question 3, sequence of play, so the app might be tell me to discard card that are not available anymore if I purchased them right ?

Correct

If the other player do get ride of a card, it does not complete a quest that'd asked me to take care of said card, right ?

I’ve never had the app get rid of a card that’s currently on a quest and my suspicion has always been that it wouldn’t. However if it did and it were me I would consider it completed. But I’m not 100% sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Alright, so if I'm told to discard a card not there anymore, nothing happen, I do not discard an extra card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WilliamB wrote:

Potions can be kept to be used at a later time, most others are used right away, while a few (Chalice, Dragon egg) are kept for points.

Generally speaking, Trash is done to cards in the discard pile or in zone of play. Cards in zone of play means card played this turn.
So you cannot trash a Stumble before adding Clank this turn.
The other mechanic, Discard, sends a card from your hand to the discard pile, without resolving it's effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.