Subject: Availability W-Europe ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nisses Clan Skryre
Belgium
Sint-Lievens-Houtem
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is this available anywhere in Western Europe?

Haven't seen or heard anything about this game since Essen, where it was supposed to be available (but wasn't either).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maureen McCardel

Ohio
msg tools
publisher
Rather Dashing Games has European distribution in Denmark via Vengeful Games, but has not been picked up long-term by any other distributors in the European market. You can order from Vengeful will better shipping than if you order from the U.S. market.

The distributor that was supposed to have them for Essen (BNW Distribution out of Germany) did not receive the shipment in time for the show by a day or two and may still have inventory available, but it was a limited shipment and that was before the holiday season, so it would be best to reach out to them and ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deep Fish
msg tools
I bought it off Amazon US for about 20 something dollars, then shipped it to UK for about 10£. I now see it on Amazon UK for 54£ !!

My local boardgame shop is always getting new people shopping for a game that they can play and and enjoy easily and I just KNOW Element would be such a perfect option for them priced at about 25£.

Yet because it's not stocked it's not known nor recommended nor bought!

It's such a friendly game to learn to play and to play as well. Perfect for people new to boardgames and keen to find a captivating and beautiful game to play.

I feel shoppers are screwed due to distributors. Just glad I got it online at a reasonable price when I did and it's easily my most played boardgame since.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.