Popular Tags: [View All]
Noah Higgins
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly With Your God
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone.

My dad and I are currently playing the Life and Death scenario in Shades of Tezla.

Here's my question:
If I pay Move 2 to attack a faction leader, and I invite my dad, who also has to pay Move 2, to join the assault, do I have an opportunity to draw up to my hand limit before beginning combat?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
You draw cards at the end of your turn (p. 9 core rulebook), and assaulting faction leaders is exactly the same as assaulting a city(p. 5 Tezla rulebook) - so one person starts the assault on their turn, inviting other players to join in. Any invited players give up their next turn to join the assault (core rulebook p. 11).

So the sequence is:

1. You start your turn with a full hand.
2. During your movement phase, you pay 2 move to assault the faction leader and invite your dad to join you.
3. Your dad has a full hand (because he ended his last turn before you began yours)
4. The coop assault commences, still on YOUR turn - so you don't get an opportunity for a end-of-turn hand refill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Higgins
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly With Your God
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.