Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Knott
United States
Blacksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Setting up my first mission after watching Chris Hobbes video series. It's stinking me that there appear to be a lot of changes to the allotment of various assets.

It seems your now limited to 4 phone lines now. I think there were 8 in his video? That doesn't get you nearly as far.

Also the smoke assets seem to have been increased significantly. Twice as much Smoke and WP.

I didn't have the first Ed so I wonder if someone could comment on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis sauzedde
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a list of erratas and clarificatinos on FoF gmtgames web page

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Knott
United States
Blacksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see... So it seemed it was no brainier previously to pick the Field Phones with 8 'wires' available to string out. Now with only 4 perhaps the radios are a much more viable option?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Four is still OK and you don't have the drawback of LOS and mostly a direct link back to the staging area with a straight line. I think I am going to tend towards phones over radios. I can order people around while skulking in cover too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.