Catacombs & Castles» Forums » General

Subject: This is why you double check instructions kids... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So excited for another dexterity game, I quickly zip the shrink wrap and start punching. I flip through the rule book, stickers? No problem, I got this.

I look at the directions for sticker placement, I gotta make sure the sizes match up and that I’ve received all of the discs. Check!

I carefully and painstakingly peel and stick and align every curve with laser-like accuracy.

Yes! Time to play, Castles vs Catacombs, Black vs White...wait. White vs Black? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a few mishaps that were relatively easy to peel and replace. Best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Dorpmans
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OMG, my OCD can't handle this cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Those stickers are definitely not coming off without ripping or peeling the shiny cover off.

I've come to peace with it over the weekend, from now on all of my copies of anything Catacombs will be white=bad guys and black=good guys. soblue

Hey! I inadvertently created the first Catacombs Legacy Edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M B

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think if you really wanted to, you could apply gentle heat and remove the stickers, then reattach them with a strong stick glue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
smytty94 wrote:
Yup. Those stickers are definitely not coming off without ripping or peeling the shiny cover off.

I've come to peace with it over the weekend, from now on all of my copies of anything Catacombs will be white=bad guys and black=good guys. soblue

PM me and I'll arrange to send you some new stickers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aronwest wrote:
smytty94 wrote:

PM me and I'll arrange to send you some new stickers...

Wow Aron, thank you for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B.
msg tools
A1 customer support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brenter wrote:
A1 customer support!

Absolutely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OP again, stickers arrived in the mail and all is well. My pieces look great, thanks Aaron and Elzra!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.