Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Mmm!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 29 mices and 1 cat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Session of Mmm!

An amazing start. First roll was carrot, carrot, bread. Could put the mice to complete a 2-square carrot and did not need to move the cat.

Continued to be able to place mice so that the cat didn't move for sevral rounds.



But after I rolled only a bread and a cheese (and a cross), I had to move the cat for the first time.

Then there was 29 mices on the board!



The game went on well as well.

Also in this session (like in the one before) I did roll three carrot in one roll. What is it with those carrots! Great, I could place 3 mice on a 3-square carrot, and not move the cat.



After that the cat did move some steps. With that start I didn't thought I would lose.

Only a few steps for the cat now. But also not many mice left to place.

Near the end I got cheese, fish, cross. But because I could complete a cheese, the cat didn't move.



Soon there was only one step left for the cat. But there was also only one mice left to place.

I needed one fish. I had three dice.

Roll...



Nooo...

Cross, cross, bread...

Game over.

From that start. What happened?

Hm, would have been epic if I rolled cross, cross, fish... Another time. I'll be back...

...for revenge.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It amazes me how often this game comes down to the last roll or 2... very well balanced.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
It amazes me how often this game comes down to the last roll or 2... very well balanced.


Must be a good game designer whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your session reviews! Since you seem to be an enthusiastic Mmm! player, do you reckon it is a relaxing yet challenging game for adults?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
marronigus wrote:
Thank you for your session reviews! Since you seem to be an enthusiastic Mmm! player, do you reckon it is a relaxing yet challenging game for adults?


Only if you like light co-op games with dice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That may work then. I was looking for a light, easy-to-set and not-too-thinky co-op that I can play with my wife on weekdays when we are too tired to pull out something like Pandemic.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
marronigus wrote:
That may work then. I was looking for a light, easy-to-set and not-too-thinky co-op that I can play with my wife on weekdays when we are too tired to pull out something like Pandemic.


Very quick set-up. Fast to play. Easy rules. You just play it in about 10-15 minutes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:
marronigus wrote:
That may work then. I was looking for a light, easy-to-set and not-too-thinky co-op that I can play with my wife on weekdays when we are too tired to pull out something like Pandemic.


Very quick set-up. Fast to play. Easy rules. You just play it in about 10-15 minutes.


Now on my wishlist! Thanks for the advice meeple
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.