Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Weber
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are adjacent to a tile where there are Monster tokens Can you use a long-range or mid-range weapon to damage those tokens / monsters? Or does someone have to "draw them out" by landing on the tile to identify the targets?
thematically someone with a long-range weapon could see these monsters (them moving around) and damage them from afar before moving in to finish them off.
Or... can you attack those tokens (which you'd draw monster cards for) but then theyd come to attack you even if they're 1 or 2 location cards away (which would move them at 1 tile a turn or something like that)
Any help would be appreciated.
I like the game, and I am looking for this to thematically make sense.
Mike Gnade? Can you help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Already answered by Mike: Re: Monster damage

TL;DR: You can't attack monster tokens (only monsters). Cards/abilities that attack tokens will clearly state "monster tokens" in their text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, I think of it as you know somethings in that area up ahead, but can't get a fix on them until you get close enough (IE, enter the area).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.