Hide
3 Posts

Empires of the Void II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Virshian zealots ability question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Math Rodrig
msg tools
Havent seen this anywhere. So it says they can move around without a starship and cant transport other units.

But what happens if i get several and want to move them together as a unit ?
Would this cost 1 movement per 1 zealot move or could i move a pack of them just like a starship since they move in the same manner amongst them ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boomys wrote:
Havent seen this anywhere. So it says they can move around without a starship and cant transport other units.

But what happens if i get several and want to move them together as a unit ?
Would this cost 1 movement per 1 zealot move or could i move a pack of them just like a starship since they move in the same manner amongst them ??

The rules basically say:

- You may move a number of units from the starting region as a group
- Square units may not move through space without a ship
- Zealots are the exception to the above rule, but don't count as being a ship themselves.

So you may move multiple Zealots in a single group in a single move action with no ship, so long as you don't bring along any units which require a ship.

The statement that they can't transport other units is to prevent you thinking that you could bring a unit from another planet or one of your starfarers with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Simons
United States
Johnston
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why this would be any different than the defined group movement. You should be able to spendd the command points just like regulAR group movement. The only difference from starfarers would be that their not required to be on a ship as you stated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.