Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sang Min Kim
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
Hi gamers,

I have a question regarding 'Running your city'. Let's say I have a ongoing effect card in my building area and installed a new city card - let's call it card A - on it. Thus, the ongoing effect is no longer in play.

Later, I decide to active the city card 'A'. When flipping over this card, should I flip over the card with the ongoing effect as well? or should I just flip over the card I just used?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically just card A. But it really doesn't matter...you can't activate your original ongoing card anymore because it's been covered.

So your choice on flipping the ongoing card if you want to or not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sang Min Kim
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
duh..!!! for some reason, i thought i had to rearrange the flipped card.

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brodie17 wrote:
Technically just card A. But it really doesn't matter...you can't activate your original ongoing card anymore because it's been covered.

So your choice on flipping the ongoing card if you want to or not

You may find that flipping both will save you time when you go to score your cards at game end, as you won't have to first go through and get them all facing the right direction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.