5 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » Rules

Subject: Flipping Federation Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Paulo Porto
Brazil
flag msg tools
When flipping the federation token from Green to Grey side does it gives you the bonus in the token again?

I've been playing this way as 3 different people that owns the game explained this way, but I can't find anything related to this at the manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
マルコ
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Eine wunderbare Heiterkeit hat meine ganze Seele eingenommen, gleich den süßen Frühlingsmorgen, die ich mit ganzem Herzen genieße. Ich bin allein und freue mich meines Lebens in dieser Gegend, die für solche Seelen geschaffen ist wie die meine.
mbmbmbmbmb
lpporto wrote:
When flipping the federation token from Green to Grey side does it gives you the bonus in the token again?

No. But there is a QIC action that gives you the bonus again, no matter on which side the federation token is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Paulo Porto
Brazil
flag msg tools
Thanks, I realized that QIC action. I played the game for 13 times but as it was explained to me by another friend I only took it as true. Now that I own it and was reviewing the manual that I realize it's wrong this hole time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that would be way to strong to go to lvl 5 or get an advanced tech
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Paulo Porto
Brazil
flag msg tools
Yes, and that would make form a federation an even stronger action once you could use the benefit twice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.