3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Trying to find a game from my youth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Feyereisen

Texas
msg tools
Hello. I’m trying to find a game I played in the late 70s. It was a small board about 4-5” x about 8”. It had X O and plus signs sticking out from the board. The board (made of plastic) folded in half and would store the game pieces. The symbols were only on one side of the board (you only played on half of it). The game pieces were green. They were shaped kind of like Tetris blocks. The game pieces had X O and plus symbols hollowed out. There was a key on the other side of the board where it had you choose certain pieces for each game. Each game had a different group of pieces you would use. You would then try to insert all the pieces for that group onto the board. It really made you think. Anyways fast forward about 40 years and now I’m trying to find it for my kids. I have searched all over the internet and can’t find anything that might resemble it so I’m reaching out for some help. Thanks Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds kind of like Gridlock, which isn't listed here because it's more of a puzzle than a game.

See also this BGG thread: gridlock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Feyereisen

Texas
msg tools
Thanks John! You nailed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.