5 Posts

Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rosen Kazakov
msg tools
Hi , could use some input about few things. Thanks

1.Whenever a card action/ability tell you to place fate on a card, the fate is taken from the bank reserves right ?

2.We had game where my opponent character ability is to ignore status tokens. I had a character which text reads during conflict to ignore skill of characters which are not honorable. So his character counters mine ?

3.When you declare a conflict and claim a ring with fate on it - when do you collect the fate, after you win the conflict type or immediately when you declare the element type ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes.
2. Having trouble understanding. Do you remember the specific cards?
3. When you declare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes

2. Need to know the exact texts or cards to answer this.

3. Attacker claims the fate immediately upon declaring the ring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schmitt
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2. Did you mean the Bayushi Yojiro? He onky ignores the effects of the status tokens. Your characters still count as honoured/dishonored. So the lion magistrate's ability still works.

Cheers,
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joan Bofill

Bellcaire d'Empordà
Girona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While Bayushi Yojiro is participating in a conflict, characters are still considered to be honored or dishonored (for the purpose of Voice of Honor, Noble Sacrifice, etc.), but they do not receive glory modifiers to their skills, and they do not make their controller gain/lose honor when they leave play.

Developer ruling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.