Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to make the subject as non-spoiler as possible.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
So you’re limited on what you can carry over game-to-game. The rules say to discard everything but your player pieces, persona, and 1 of each item you can increase capacity for. I guess that includes unbuilt building and unlocked (EDIT: I mean still locked) crate cards? I suppose they’ll go to the market supply so you could theoretically reclaim them later, but just want to make sure I got that right. Also the helper cards you get, also back to supply to be avaialable to all again next round in the market? TIA, loving this game so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct that unconstructed and constructed building cards are advancement cards, which apply to capacity (and thus must be discarded if you don't have enough capacity to keep them). If you discard them, they go back to the general supply (the advancement deck). Same with assistant cards.

In future games, ANY player can gain cards from the advancement mat, and they become their cards (even if another player discarded them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.