Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a two player game it is pretty clear that someone is going to win. Is there some catch up tactic that I'm missing? My wife and I enjoyed the game until about 2/3rds of the way through and then it was just tedious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never been that obvious to us that early who is going to win. Usually it rains down points at the end. Are you playing with hidden points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. We're playing with hidden points. But it's quite easy with two players to keep track. So far in all our plays the first person to turn in a gold bar at the temple has won by around 10 points. With two evenly matched players it's hard to catch up--the spread of VP between selling metals to the temple and donating to the temple is just too large. Maybe it's different with more players, but I don't see how. More players just means more getting in each others way more often. The strategy would remain the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.