Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Our copy of Bunny Kingdom had a pink bunny with broken ears and a 3-city with a broken tower. This wasn't a big deal to me as I know that this kind of stuff can happen when you're dealing with so many plastic pieces. It bothered my wife a bit though, so I contacted Iello about the possibility of getting replacement parts.

Iello responded quickly and I received my replacement parts today. It was less than two weeks from email to having the parts in hand. Bravo Iello! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell McKinney
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
The most wonderful time of the year
badge
The grumpiest Halloween grump
mbmbmbmbmb
Iello is an awesome company. Great products, and great service all around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Thank you both for the kind words! modest Happy we were able to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarryd Visser
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iello also helped me out when my eager son split all the tokens when punching them out, he thought he was meant too.

I did not complain about my yellow bunny with 1 ear though, we love using him on the score track!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogányi Antal
msg tools
They have replaced my damaged board with a board twice the size of the original. They included the promo cards too for the late response I guess. Thanks, IELLO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil W.
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, they also replaced a couple of my bunnies that came in the box with broken off ears and threw in a couple of Bunny Kingdom promo cards, that was so awesome of them, thanks again Iello!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel V
Belgium
Zemst
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too had a good experience with Iello replacing 2 damaged game pieces. Thank you for the excellent service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Gunther Herzog
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, my exprience has been the exact opposite.

1. Not one but two copies of Bunny, both with overages in some parts, and missing others (not just bunnies, but cards).

2. Non-existant or non-functional contact info. I go to email the address listed on their website...

And I get this back from Google/GMail...

If the store where I bought these accepted returns, I'd be going back to Kindom Builder instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Klaus,

Sorry about the defect in your Bunny Kingdoms games. We have very little defects in this game on average but apparently, you got unlucky.

I will look into why the info@iellogames.com email is not working but in the meantime, if you click on the "Missing parts and pieces" link on the page you screenshot, it will get you to that form: https://iello.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
where you can enter your mailing information as well as the list of missing/defective pieces and we will be more than happy to send you replacements within 2 business days.

Stephan Brissaud - IELLO COO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.