Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunter Diep
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can someone explain the wind demon's attack on their initiative 37 card? to me it looks like move 3, attack 2, and if it consumes a wind element, it attacks again with a +1 to their attack? or is it just one attack depending on if they consume or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Baker
msg tools
I don’t have the card handy, but “+N Attack” means it increases the value of an existing attack by that much (before modifier cards, so a Null still cancels the whole thing but an x2 doubles the bonus as well). “Attack N” (or “Attack +N”) again would mean a new attack. I’m almost certain the Wind Demon’s cards are the former.

Most consumption abilities modify an existing ability rather than adding a new one. I can think of a few exceptions, but none of them that I know of are granting a separate Attack ability (there are some that add extra targets to an existing attack, but those are generally obvious).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willott
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they consume wind, it replaces the former aoe attack, giving 6 targetable hexes inverted of 3 and adds +1 to each attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.