Subject: Two Players Roar rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathaniel P
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So received the game today which was awesome! My wife and I play a 2 player game and late game we both play the Roar Fable card and we both Gather wood. As I'm first player my Roar triggers first and she gets moved to the Brickyard. We played it where her Roar 'fizzled' because we were no longer at the same location. Can anyone confirm that ruling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering 99% of people here haven't gotten their copy yet, it may be a while before you get constructive answers....unless someone from Druid City Games (James, himself perhaps) chimes in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Eisner
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You played the cards correctly! I have actually never seen this situation occur. All fable cards are resolved in player order so the second roar has no one to scare off.

Thanks for digging into the game and the great question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seena J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came here to ask this same question, so thank you to you both for the quick answer! We also played it as the second roar 'fizzled out', so it's good to know the game is quite intuitive even with such a random situation. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.